国外网站
当前位置:首页 > 阅读 > 英语阅读

SongForEvangeline献给伊万卡琳的一首歌

2024-03-25 11:15:34 来源:国外网站推荐 - 由[国外网站大全]整理

Working class middleman,

工人阶级的中间人,

Slips down a hole and who's to blame,

滑落到洞里死了,是谁的责任,

If soon he's forgotten,

如果他很快就会被遗忘,

And dries like the rain.

就像雨水很快即会蒸发掉,

SongForEvangeline献给伊万卡琳的一首歌

But life always got a big smile,

但是生活总带张大大的笑脸,

For those who fall and are left behind,

笑那些情绪已然崩溃活着的人们,

Never remembered,

死者从来不会被铭记,

They never surrender,

但是他们从来不屈服,

Never die.

他们的意志永生着,

Don't cry for me evangeline,

不要为我哭泣伊万杰琳,

Don't be like those unholy queens,

不要像邪恶的皇后那般咒怨生活的不公,

And don't you cry.

也不要哭泣,

Now don't you cry, darling, don't cry.

请别哭亲爱的,不要哭,

So fortune cookies would say,

那样幸运就会站到你的身边,

That changes are coming,

一切都会好起来的,

And one of these days,

就在这些天,

Blue will be blue,

蓝色会变成真正的蓝色,

And not just a shade of gray.

再也不是灰色的影子,

Now wipe your nose, dry your eyes,

擦擦你的鼻涕和眼泪,

Let your fingers point to the sun.

让你的手指向太阳,

Blow out your sadness,

让风吹散你的悲伤,

And, darling, have your fun.

亲爱的享受你的人生吧,

And don't cry for me evangeline,

不要为我哭泣伊万杰琳,

Don't be like those unholy queens,

不要像邪恶的皇后那般咒怨,

And don't you cry.

也不要哭泣

Now don't you cry, darling, don't cry.

请别哭亲爱的,不要哭,

For love that is born someday has to die.

因为爱有生的一天就会有死的一天,

Now don't you cry when i am gone.

当我离去的时候不要哭泣。


推荐阅读

  • 一周热门

  • 小编推荐

  • 最新收录